Wednesday, May 11, 2011

social awareness poster

Final: For my final poster I used the saying "listen to your mother." I made the side with the boy hugging the tree bright and happy because mother nature is happy that he's not trying to cut down any trees. On the side that the mans cutting down the tree I made the tree look dead, the sky dark and the sun sad, clearly his mother is not happy with what he's doing. I made the border so it looks more like a poster then a picture but I didn't want it to be to busy since theres already a lot going on.
        I learned... 
  • how to make only half of  apiculture darker or lighter
  • how to add clouds to any desired area
  • how to flip or mirror a picture
  • how to make good use of the opacity
overall I am happy with my finished poster. I think got my point across. and used a lot of techniques that were new to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment